Fairspell Meadow mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

With a snap, one that comes dangerously close to his eyes, does the enchanting night sylph reveal that she's been a deadly siren all along. Bane pulls away, growling in chorus, his voice a mixture aggressive defense and lustful pleasure that sends a shock-wave down his core. He likes it, he likes it a lot and it shows in his widened smile as he licks his lips right where the siren's daggers had scraped.

And he stood there, awaiting the reaction that would send everything crumbling back down to the very nothing from which it had all started. His eyes, fervent seekers of disapproval, could not break their focus on the dark one, expectant of her dismay. But none of those things came, none in the moment where Bane was most sure they would. A question surges instead, one that Bane didn't know he would be so prepared to reply. It means I used to be you, he says with a sly smile, gesturing with his snout to Nemesis' dark mark suggestively and looking back up to find confusion in her winter eyes.

But it all makes sense.

Nemesis finds in Bane something that Blackfeather Woods was unable to provide, an energy that she does not know where else to get, and like her, Bane himself had found his improvised departure to be more thrilling and energizing than his permanence in the Dark Brotherhood had ever brought him.

Today Bane Blackfeather is free.

Messages In This Thread
RE: mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile - by Bane - June 10, 2017, 01:16 PM