Noctisardor Bypass Fate is evidently clear, seems you're just oblivious
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Semira froze as he finished his words, and for a moment he braced himself for a rejection - he expected her to tell him that she didn't feel the same, that she had no interest in him, but she did not. In fact, she stepped forward, and said the words that made his heart flutter. "You... you do?" He returned the smile, his tail picking up in a steady wag. "I didn't say anything for a while either, because.... the same reasons, but... I couldn't wait any longer... I needed you to know."

He thought back onto each and every time that he had liked someone, and how each time he had never been brave enough to make a move. Perhaps that had been foolish of him, but in a way he was glad he hadn't. It had brought him to Semira. Then, for a time no longer than the blink of an eye, he remembered Liri. Liri, who would be raising Horosk's pups. It had been what she wanted at the time, but he regretted it. She probably did too. He hoped she was alright.

He banished the thoughts from his mind, attention focusing on his... what should he call her now? They were.... more than friends now, perhaps? What were they?

"I.... don't know what to say...." He gave a small, slightly nervous chuckle, gazing at Mira with care in his eyes. "Where do we go from here?" Perhaps she didn't know, either. Maybe they should just go with the flow and see what happened in the end. Who knew what the future held.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fate is evidently clear, seems you're just oblivious - by Horosk - June 03, 2017, 04:26 PM