Wheeling Gull Isle the voice of rage and ruin
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
hope you don't mind me and axo! :0

He watches as the pale woman slips away. He remembers her from the beach, taking note of the comfort in which she lingered upon the beach helping the Earthstalker round up any stragglers initially missed. He breaks away from the group and follows her at a respectful distance, unsure why he is inspired. She strikes him as quiet — has he heard her speak? He cannot recall that he has though he does not think any among them are particularly verbose. At least, not with hunger striking at their bellies as Atlan’s fury rages on outside the shelter of the cave. If there is large prey left upon the Isle it is unlikely they will easily be found and it is too dangerous to venture outside for prolonged hunts which will more than likely fail even if they managed to find an ungulate. The beach is devoid of any sea creatures that he is used to eating as currently, there is little left of the beach with the high tides. To venture close to the waters is to be swept away. He manages to squeeze himself between the rocks though his bulky frame despite narrowing in persistent hunger puts up some resistance. Nevertheless he manages and when the pale woman falls within his glacial gaze the leviathan lets out a soft chuff in greeting.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
the voice of rage and ruin - by RIP Hemitheia - June 02, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by Axolotl - June 04, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by RIP Hemitheia - June 07, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by Axolotl - June 11, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by RIP Hemitheia - June 12, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by Axolotl - June 17, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by RIP Hemitheia - June 17, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: the voice of rage and ruin - by Axolotl - June 20, 2017, 04:17 AM