Swiftcurrent Creek bought my ticket for the long way round
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
For Nikai! Hope it's okay if I posted their journey thread, if you need anything changed, let me know.

the suddenness with which they had left, combined with the excitement of the adventure with her brother, and the prospect of their destination, had her flighty as a bird, light and devoid of doubts or fears of any kind. the girl moved alongside her brother, leading, guiding, grin visiting her muzzle often as the travelled alongside him. she was sure to give a wide berth to the place she had met the girl, not daring to cross the mountains to soon. but she forbade herself to think of the girl, not when the day was bright, her favourite person in the world by her side, and the prospect of adventure shiny and new. 

the sound of water had her pause, and nudge her brother lightly, gesturing toward the river she was sure was somewhere up ahead. she was sure that they ought to be able to pass the mountains now, in no danger of encounter the girl-beast now. she lead her brother to the river, drinking deeply as the encountered it, thirst sated quickly as she watched him.
Messages In This Thread
bought my ticket for the long way round - by Keoni - June 02, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: bought my ticket for the long way round - by Nikai - June 06, 2017, 06:46 AM
RE: bought my ticket for the long way round - by Keoni - June 28, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: bought my ticket for the long way round - by Nikai - June 29, 2017, 06:05 AM