Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
All Welcome 
all welcome!  trouble especially, idk

Her last visit to Lake Rodney seemed a distant, foggy memory at this point.  Ivy's light green eyes narrowed as she stood on the Eastern shore, her toes just covered by cool water.  Several weeks had passed at this point - or did those count as months now? - and the girl could barely rememeber when her family stumbled through here.  They stopped to drink non-polluted water and gather strength and as such their stay had been severely limited.  Hell, she hadn't even noticed that weird thing in the middle of the lake last time!

Her head tilted to the side a bit.  It was there, wasn't it?  She wasn't having some kind of weirdo hallucination.. right?  The small female huffed sharply and blinked several times in rapid succession before re-focusing.  No, something was definitely in the middle of the lake.  An island of some kind, she'd wager.  Ivy took a step forward, her dark gray ears twitching when the water sloshed about.  To make that swim by herself didn't seem like the brighest idea in the world.  She frowned.  Her parents didn't know she'd left Redhawk Caldera.  By herself.  Again.  Did they even figure out she'd been gone the first time?  Her ears moved once more, this time slicking back against her skull.. back toward home.  It was the only indication the mountainous place was even on her mind.

Well, what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them.  Ivy sighed wistfully as she studied the mysterious island in the middle of the lake.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 05, 2017, 07:17 PM