Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Well, that scowl on his face brought Ivy right back to reality.  His short reply prompted a scowl of her own along with a side of sass clearly reflected in a violent lash of her tail.  Her mind buzzed with so many retorts that she had a hard time grasping at one.  What a jerk!  She just wanted to see if she could help him out in some way, damnit!

But before she could open her mouth something strange happened.  His attitude retreated and he calmed down.  Just like that.  Ivy gave him a highly skeptical look, her own agitation still elevated enough for a bitchy remark or two, but she didn't say anything.  That ended up being a good thing, she decided, when he posed a question.  A polite one, at that.  The small girl drew herself up to her tallest height (still pathetic when she hung around with giant moody guys, apparently) and give him an obvious once-over.  She wasn't impressed, clealry, but she reserved any further judgement for the time being.  I was just.. looking at the island, she explained cautiously, as though she thought the wrong word would send him into a tizzy.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 06, 2017, 05:42 PM