Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
It was hard to decipher what his silence meant, exactly.  Her only major exposure to males thus far in life happened to be her father and brothers - all much larger than she, some of them usually looking out for her.  Ivy's attitude managed to cultivate just fine anyhow.  A certain doe-eyed look and a touch of sweetness worked wonders on her father and it seemed that a similar approach worked on those males she wasn't related to.  Except she certainly did not view her tall, dark companion in a fatherly way.

His eventual remark, sarcastic and likely intended to catch her off guard, was instead met with a smirk.  I'm not entirely helpless, she replied lowly.  Ivy lifted her head a bit so she could look him right in the eye and one smoky brow rose to mimic the look on his face.  Oh, how cool and collected they both were for wolves so young.  Thoguh you do look like you can handle me, she commented, giving him another quick once-over for good measure.  The petite girl shrugged and turned back to face the island in the middle of Lake Rodney, the thrill of it all causing her smirk to grow into a full-fledged smile.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 06, 2017, 10:41 PM