Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
The nudge he gave, while friendly, illicited a confused look from Ivy.  Terance huffed once and then took a moment or so to survey the island.  Deciding that his silence was a good thing, she took a cue from him and did the same.  The tree's giant, convoluted roots blurred the lines between water and land a bit, which made it look all the more mysterious to her.  The girl's irritation started to seep away while a small smile formed on her lips.

Right as she was about thank Terance for putting up with her, he let out a second huff and decided to shake his pelt.  Naturally, droplets of water flew everywhere, including on her own still-dripping coat.  One of Ivy's pale green eyes twitched when she actually heard several quiet splattering sounds as said droplets landed against her fur.  Yes, she was already wet.  Yes, she was due for a good, long shake.  But couldn't he just be a.. a gentleman and shake somehwere else?!

Caught halfway between a curse and a shriek, a high-pitched, strangled noise erupted from Ivy when her mouth opened.  The very next second she tucked her nose down and pulled her head back a bit before throwing a head butt at Terance's sholder.  Surely with her lack of might it'd have little impact, but she currently lacked the emotional wherewithal to think her actions through.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 12, 2017, 07:56 PM