Greatwater Lake Musings and Boredom
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan snorted at the stranger's calm retort, deciding she liked whoever this woman was. She watched as the pale figure sat backon her haunches, a gesture that merrigan took to mean she was no threat even though she would in no way let her own guard down. "Nah, I'm nothing special. Never wanted to be in the first place" she stated in response, a quick swish of her tail used in a gesture much like a shrug.

The next set of words drew Merrigan's attenntion, and she perked her ears forward at the mention of her scars. She had many from her life before Teekon, and many more fresher marks from the months she had been wandering the lands alone. She felt her lips twitch at the mention of being a Coward but held her composure as she replied evenly "A fighter. I have had several battles, and a few spars. All of them I came away victorious, though in no way do i claim to be immune to losses. I am not a coward though, I do not run from a fight or any Battle" she responded with a slight tilt of her chin upward, showing that she was proud of the scarrings and few missing patches of fur she had along her body.
Warrior(3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Musings and Boredom - by Merrigan - June 07, 2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Musings and Boredom - by Aeronwyn - June 07, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Musings and Boredom - by Merrigan - June 07, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Musings and Boredom - by Aeronwyn - June 08, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: Musings and Boredom - by Merrigan - June 20, 2017, 05:58 PM