Redhawk Caldera it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt his face heat up when she shrieked. He cleared his throat and cast his eyes away from the girl for a moment. "I know you are almost an adult so it is important to know that when boys are nice to you and well... when they are just nice to you because they want something of you," he spoke. He wouldn't want anything to happen to his little girl. She wasn't so little anymore though.

"But, I am certain the boys here at Redhawk can be trusted. I just want you to be safe. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. I love you," he spoke to the girl with a soft smile. He would always see her as his little girl. She had been the smallest from the beginning. She was the height of her mother now but much feistier, much like her grandfather.
Messages In This Thread
it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 20, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Sebastian - June 23, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - July 16, 2017, 10:49 AM