Redhawk Caldera it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian heart basically melted when his daughter said that she loved him too. His tail was wagging. However, he had a slight worry when she sounded so innocent and naive. "Well you could end up pregnant," he pointed out. "And worst case scenario he leaves you alone while pregnant," he spoke. He thought of Burke that used so many females, though, he did provide for them.

He cleared his throat. "But, I know you are a smart girl so I am not worried," he spoke. He might have been a bit worried. "What ever happens I will support my little girl," he smiled at her and showered her with embarrassing little daddy kisses.
Messages In This Thread
it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 20, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - July 16, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Sebastian - July 18, 2017, 03:34 PM