Wheeling Gull Isle a tall ship and a star to steer her by
165 Posts
Ooc —
the woman turns, comes back for her. the girl breaths a sigh of relief, thrusting her muzzle into the other's shoulder and trembling, a moment. here is comfort. here is safety. here is security. the woman stays but a moment, and the girl obeys her command silently. she will come back. she has too. she is alone, then, in the storm, and her mind struggles to put together the pieces. how did she get here? things are distorted, blurry. she can grasp faces, places, and names. but they are adrift in a sea of confusion, and the blurred nature of her thoughts confuses her. 

her heart races, and she casts about for the woman. when she hears the call, "here!" , she bursts into motion, ignoring the blooming pain of her bruised ribs and the hurt of her flesh founds. she finds the woman quickly and moves to stand beside her, shoulder just brushing the other's flank, needing something that is steady in this storm, both in her mind and all around her.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
RE: a tall ship and a star to steer her by - by Addie - June 09, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: a tall ship and a star to steer her by - by Anatha - June 09, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: a tall ship and a star to steer her by - by Addie - June 10, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: a tall ship and a star to steer her by - by Anatha - June 10, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: a tall ship and a star to steer her by - by Komodo - June 12, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: a tall ship and a star to steer her by - by King - June 13, 2017, 09:53 PM