I've been running from Saul
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Kaname @Tiarnán

Long had the Silvertip Mountain Alpha sat idle upon the crags of her home, awaiting some grand signal from God that it was time to act. Neither Sos or Atka had been to her in visions or dreams lately. Ordinarily this would have unnerved the mambo, who more than anything desired communion with God, but of late it gave her some much-needed relief. She had little time to spare for religious concerns, which told her she would soon need to figure out her wolves' specialties and put them to earnest work in their respective fields.

Today, Jinx decided it was time to abandon her vigil on the mountain, at least temporarily. She would die upon these slopes, she knew, but it was time to get out and get some fresh air. The best way the warrior wolf could think of to do that was to raid a nearby pack. Blacktail Deer Plateau and Horizon Ridge were the obvious choices, leaving her to decide which one would be most suitable.

She couldn't scout them by herself, so the female tilted back her head, summoning the first two wolves who came to mind: Kaname, the unusual male who claimed to be one with the shadows, an assassin, and Tiarnán, the wily warlock. Jinx thought they could complement each other in the field, and decided they would be the ideal candidates for her plans.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM