Wild Berry Meadow you were coming across as clever, then you lit the wrong end of your cigarrette
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry for being slow e 

How many times could one answer 'i don't know' without coming off as rude or sentencing the conversation to die? Maera hoped it was more than three times. Again, with her hazel eyes blinking with an empty expression within them, Maera echoed her last response "i-i don't know if i could" she barked, at the first question. Would she go back? Why hadn't she already? She was perfectly fit to travel, and if she put her mind to it, the distance wouldn't be an obstacle. So why hadn't she began travelling north?
Oh right, maybe it was because of the crippling, paralyzing pain she felt in her heart when she thought of it. 

And what would she find? "i don't know" she repeated, her mind adding 'i don't know if there's anything to find'. Maybe this possibility was also what kept her from going back. She did not want the image, although blurry, she had of the Glacier to be replaced with the crude reality of emptiness. It would be a dissapointment she wasn't sure she could recover so easily from.

"maybe after i go to the ocean i'll go" she mused outloud, her eyes again seeking the male's. Then, feeling as if she would not be able to answer any questions regarding the current state of the Glacier, and hoping he wouldn't make more, Maera decided to throw a different question all together before he could. "who are you?" Though Maera had pretty much told this stranger her childhood, she had not shared her name either., so with a small shrug she did so, "Im Maera Sveijarn"
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were coming across as clever, then you lit the wrong end of your cigarrette - by Maera - July 06, 2017, 01:41 PM