Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"I don't gotta think, sweet 'eart- I know full on what I'm achieving. And that's you bein' the one I wake up to every mornin'. You know I couldn't just leave ya here ta catch a cold from these squibs, ya? Just as much as you know they don't care about ya the way I do."

His stare only intensified as he recounted every single night he slept alone, wanting her, missing only her. The girl he shared his meals with, told all his secrets to, read every bit of Life's book with. It was a hopeful thing seeing her take a chance, that baby step headed his way...right back where she belonged.
Only for her to kill it.

The lightest smidge of irritation bled into his accented voice, his patience running thinner with the blooming accusations.

"Ain't never a good reason ta leave ya mate, no matta how dark times get, babe. I told you that tha day you though I was poppin fat ones wit' ya sister. But it's fine though, Gwennie. I ain't the only one who hurt in this lil' tango of ours."

It was then he unraveled the sachel he brought, revealing the skull of another wolf. This sull was well old, polished, slim. Now the real question...who did it belong to? Was it Julie's?...Or was it Knew's?

"Was ya good reason so you could off it with me and frick frack with stick boy you thought was good enough for ya? Psh, damn scraggle thing wasn't more than skelly, and ya bought every word he said, hung on light a deer in headlights, didn'tcha babe?"

Horror had to come next, but regardless, Storm only asked with that conniving smile of his.

"What, you thought ya hubby didn't know about your little love affair? Oh, I knew my little 'belle. I knew your little Knew."
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM