Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She was losing it very quickly with this man. Her fear and worry from before was spiraling into anger fast, but she wasn't the type to outwardly yell. Inwardly, she was practically screaming, in irritation and sorrow and all the other bloody emotions that seemed to plague her at the moment, but outwardly there was just silence for a moment. She sucked in a breath, and held it for a second before breathing slowly out. Calm. She had to be calm. She could not assume that the skull was Knew's, nor Julie's. There was a possibility, yes, but it could have been any wolf that Storm had managed to murder. "Sweet? You think you've been sweet as daisies to me?" She let out a quiet sarcastic laugh, eyes closing momentarily as she attempted to reel in the hatred that boiled within. "If that truly is Knew, then you've murdered my love. You think that means you've been sweet to me?"

The Ice Queen bit her lip again, shaking her head. "That's enough." Her words were firm, but in her eyes there was that spark of grief that she felt. Sometimes she had to toughen up and act like a leader, but inside she was still that young girl, the one that was stupid enough to fall for a guy like Storm. Or, perhaps she was not stupid for doing it, but they had both done something wrong in that relationship. They had made mistakes, but instead of those mistakes pulling them closer to each other, they had made them drift apart. Or, had made Gwen drift apart, anyway. They simply didn't work as a pair anymore. Maybe they did once, but they didn't anymore. "Get out of here, Storm. We ended long ago, I am not yours and I will never be again. You are only proving to me that I can't trust you." She gestured to the skull, and then sighed with inner pain. "You.... you need to leave."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM