Morningside Cuesta why'd you only call me when you're high
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
To see Dawn interested and intrigued, rather than turned off as she had been before brought a certain twinkle to Khoe's eye. She didn't think of the girl as a daughter, nor did she expect to be thought of as her mother, but it was the hope for more moments like these that helped her to remember that she did have a real family now. I can't be sure until they come, but it feels like there's a few in there, she cooed with a slight giggle. Secretly, she hoped that there wouldn't be too many of them, for fear that they'd grow to be bigger than their mother and fight a force against her! And what was she to do against a hoard of fully-grown, rebel-hearted youths?

(She'd call on their father is what she would do.)

It does hurt, yes, but not for long. And there's things that you can do to help the pain. Not to mention, having family around helps to make it easier. Khoe hoped that Dawn would want to be there when the pups were born. She wanted them all there; Grayday, Sunspot, Dawn. They were her blood now. 

As she thought of how to answer the final question, Khoe bit at the inside of her cheeks and tried to think back to how it had been explained by her mother. There is a hole, yes. It's small, like a bud, but when the pups are ready to come, it blossoms and doesn't stop blossoming until everyone is out.

Messages In This Thread
why'd you only call me when you're high - by Dawn - June 10, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: why'd you only call me when you're high - by Dawn - June 27, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: why'd you only call me when you're high - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: why'd you only call me when you're high - by Bhediya - July 02, 2017, 11:39 PM