Noctisardor Bypass But I'm smiling at everything
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the late post, been rather busy lately!

Gwen watched as Cry did not speak for a while, and she wondered briefly if something was wrong. The pack was quiet, she knew, and perhaps he was not a fan of the group. Perhaps he didn't want the promotion - perhaps he didn't want to be here. But she was grateful to him. Even if he didn't want to stay with the Bypass wolves, his first chat with her, when she felt so very down, was one that she always kept with her for it was that, along with a few other things, that kept her going. He had said that he believed in her, and that had helped. Just four words made such a difference.

Finally he answered, and she nodded, glad that he did not mention leaving or anything of the sort, though there were matters pressing in the back of her mind that she would have to sort out soon. So much to do - it was strange how on some days, the pack seemed empty. Lifeless. But she knew, very much, that the Bypass wolves were working. Illecebra caring for the pups and Mawk doing extra hunting and patrolling to make up for that, Semira working on her hunting skills and doing the daily tasks, along with Horosk, Leila helping Cebra and the young, and Cry doing his work too. Only Circe was not an active contributor to the pack, and Gwen planned to speak to her very soon about it. The Empress no longer would neglect the issue that had to be solved - the raven was not pulling her weight in this pack and that had to be corrected or Gwen would have no choice but to cast her out. That would be a shame, because they needed everyone they could get.

"I'm glad. The Medio's will welcome you with open arms - though I know that there was an... incident with you and Horosk, he saw that you worked hard and accepted that you had as much right to the rank as he did." The ivory queen gave a small chuckle, thinking back on their conversation. The other Medio had not been very willing to let Cry into the Middle tier, but he had agreed in the end that he pulled his weight and worked as hard as everyone else, if not sometimes more. Still, Gwen knew that he wasn't a big fan of the darker male. But, regardless, Cry was a Medio now and trusted by the Empress.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
But I'm smiling at everything - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Cry - June 10, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Cry - June 10, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Gwen - June 24, 2017, 08:47 AM