Moonspear as long as there is a light
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
He did not know what to say. She caught his eye and he averted his gaze, sharp and quick, but did not slip away from her proximity. Now seemed like the perfect moment to meet the alpha - this woman who would, presumably, eventually, allow him near her precious children. It was the agreement he had made with Charon. But that would only transpire if he did well now, introduced himself without issue - and in his indecision, Tryphon could only meet her question with silence.

He shifted weight, ears splaying atop his head as he pondered what to do. When he spoke he did so calmly, as if each syllable was calculated, but not malicious. I.. merely wished to greet you. Charon spoke of his children when he accepted me. Do you need anything? I do not know the trials of being a mother - but - he was there to help, and wasn't sure what exactly to offer. His name would've been a good start, but the boy was more interested in making sure Amekaze was comfortable and fed, able to relax until she returned to her cubs. I can leave you be, if that is preferred. His tone suggested an openness, that he would not be offended should she turn him away or be irritated by his offer. He could just as easily depart and wait for another chance.
Messages In This Thread
as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 10, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 12, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 17, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 25, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 26, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - July 05, 2017, 01:59 AM