Sea Lion Shores what vexes all men? a woman
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
Impulse grips him tight and slowly, glacial gaze searching for any sign that she does not welcome it — for if she gives him any physical indication otherwise his steps will cease — Axolotl slowly diminishes the distance between them and reaches out to touch his nose to her cheek, tentative if only because he is not sure how the gesture will be received by his companion. The leviathan is not necessarily a timid beast by any means of the word but for some reason Maera’s comfortableness with the tentative touch matters to him. She appears, from her yip and the wag of her tail, to be as joyed to see him as he is to see her. It gives the leviathan the encouragement he needs.

The flame kissed Sveijarn confirms that she is, indeed, well, and there is a soft wave of relief that rushes through him to hear it from her own mouth as opposed to going off just his observations. He can read Atlan, he can navigate the stars and the Sea as any Atlanian before him but the talent does not extend to his own species beyond what is instinct; though body language is easy enough to read and understand it is everything else that serves to puzzle the leviathan whom has always felt more connected with the Sea than he has any one wolf. “I have fared better than some,” He admits and then realizes that she may not have been on the coast for the hurricane that tore through. “A hurricane came through the coast. I was stranded on Wheeling Gull Isle but I was not the only one. Many wolves washed up ashore. I’m assessing the damage and trying to find herds in the hopes I can gather those who have enough strength and whose injuries are not too bad to hunt.” That, of course, is contingent on what he finds.

Admittedly, though the leviathan does not name this desire, he feels duty bound to protect them, to take care of them though many are strangers to him. Atlan brought them all together, after all. It is destiny that they band together just as the next logical move is to make something of themselves and claim the Isle as their own. For now, the most important thing is seeing those injured and weakened by the hurricane returned to strength and health. The lack of sustainable food took it's own toll on the leviathan but he has been a coastal wolf all of his life and he can survive off of seafood alone if he must.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
what vexes all men? a woman - by Axolotl - June 12, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Maera - June 14, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Axolotl - June 14, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Maera - June 14, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Axolotl - June 15, 2017, 04:19 AM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Maera - June 15, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Axolotl - June 15, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Maera - June 15, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: what vexes all men? a woman - by Axolotl - June 16, 2017, 04:13 AM