Fox's Glade feel the fear in my enemies' eyes
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Although making others hurt him was in a way a great high for Sheogorath, there was no denying that this was an equal, if not greater feeling. In a way it was also redemption for what had happened once upon a time in the Fox' Glade, a thing he had definitely anticipated, maybe even wanted, but the other had not had the same thoughts and Cicero definitely did not. Redemption that he was now the one holding the reins again.

To know that he held such power over someone else was an amazing high, to shove someone's face in the dirt and make them feel like they were powerless and worthless. Sheogorath licked his lips at Xan's words and moved his nose closer to Xan's ear to say in a low sultry voice, "A shame. I think of you all the time. The way you quivered and screamed, Alexander..." An audible breath, before his voice turned darker. "It's a shame you had to tell my sister. I thought Cicero made it clear that you shouldn't tell anyone about this." He lingered for a moment, his voice indicating that just maybe he wasn't going to let Xan get away with it. But when his teeth snapped it was only at a hair's length distance from Xan's ear. "So if you find yourself fucked in the ass again at any point, you know it's only yourself to blame." Sheogorath's tongue ran cross the tip of Xan's ear and he let go then, removing his weight in order to remove Xan from the lockhold. He didn't rush to get away — Sheogorath walked away slowly and casually, paying Xan no further mind no matter what he did, as he started to return to Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread
feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Cicero - June 13, 2017, 03:54 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Xan - June 22, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Cicero - June 26, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Xan - July 07, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Cicero - July 07, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Xan - July 21, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Cicero - July 21, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Xan - July 23, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Cicero - July 24, 2017, 03:54 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Xan - July 26, 2017, 01:46 AM
RE: feel the fear in my enemies' eyes - by Cicero - July 27, 2017, 02:33 AM