Silver Creek this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl had been on his own for such a long time since he entered the Teekon Wilds. He wasn't quite sure why. At first he told himself that he was finding himself, even though after all his searching he still felt that he was the same wolf that he was when he first entered the wilds. He hadn't seen many other wolves other then the ones he first meet. He wasn't trying to be an isolated individual, nor was he actively searching for a pack. It seemed as though there were fewer wolves around and that where ever he went he had just missed whoever was there before him. The same feeling he had when he had entered Silver Creek the night before. 

The scent of other wolves was strong and rather recent. Too many different scents to be anything other then a past pack. He had spent the night not within their old den, but just in the entrance. Something about sleeping in such a recently made bed put Howl off ease. He didn't know why this pack had to leave and if it were for an unpleasant reason, he didn't want to benefit off their misfortune. So he slept in the entrance assuming that the faded border would at least keep out most harmful animals and that any wolves that would enter, he could confront.

Which is what looked like would be the case. Soon after Howl had woken up, stretched his legs and was wondering around the place, a vaugly familiar figure came into view. It was a male wolf no doubt about that, but who was he? How did Howl know him? He pondered for a moment and then it came to him. Arturo. He walked leasurely up to him before saying "Nice to see you again Arturo. What brings you so far south?" Howl asked seeing as how Teaghlaigh had been in the Sequoia Coast last time Howl saw Arturo.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls - by Howl - June 23, 2017, 12:06 AM