Silver Creek this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Given it’s abandoned state Arturo does not necessarily expect anyone to remain. He has never witnessed the disbanding of a pack but he assumes that those that remain do not linger. They move on for what use is lingering in the bitter taste of a pack’s failure? Ceannasach certainly does not expect to see a wolf that he once called Comhlach in the ruins of what was once a small but thriving pack. Arturo does not recognize him right away, however, for he did not stay long with Teaghlaigh, as the woman who brought him did not. Arturo has no use for such fickle beasts. The gangster does not even recognize him after he begins to speak until he addresses him by name; and then recognition sparks to life within the gangster’s fiery, twin sun gaze. There is a bitter taste of displeasure at being approached so brazenly, at being addressed so casually as if they are friends. They are not. Arturo is still Cennasach and Howl is …well not his equal. A terse line forms upon Arturo’s lips as he assess the male with a slight rise of his tail and bristle of hackles. Howl no longer has any need to be privy to Teaghlaigh or Ceannasach’s business. “Business.” Ceannsach replies simply, with brisk tone that subtly hints at his mounting impatience at such boldness.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls - by Arturo - June 25, 2017, 05:35 AM