Silver Creek this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Arturo did not seem pleased at Howl's pressence, not that Howl was expecting a warm welcome. In the past Howl had attempted to join Teaghlaigh, which he assumed Arturo was still the alpha of. But at the time Howl wasn't quite ready and foolishly decided to try and join. Arturo didn't seem like a bad guy, though maybe stern and somewhat rude, Howl thought from how he treated the female that brought him to Arturo's boarders. 

It seemed strange to Howl; Arturo's stance. He understood him as his tail began to rise. But where they stood, in silver creek, Arturo had no higher rank them him. Howl straightened up and lost his casual stance, as it seemed Arturo wouldn't be accepting of pleasantries, but didn't pose dominatly. He wouldn't submit to Arturo either. 

Howl wanted to work this out. "Look. I know you probably don't have the best view of me from past experiences, but I'd like you to know that I regret the choices I made back then. I didn't know it at the time but I wasn't ready for such a commitment. You deserve more respect then that, which is why I'm owning up to it now. " He paused for a moment. Howl didn't really feel he owed him anything. Yes he had waisted his time, but not much of it. But he also didn't want to have any unessasary enemies. He hoped that this would cool somethings over, but with Arturo's reaction Howl assumed not everything would be forgiven. "But to answer your question. I have no business at the moment, just looking around. How about youself?"
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is all i can give you for your hearts and your souls - by Howl - June 25, 2017, 02:43 PM