Hideaway Strath A Newcomer
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock did not need to wait very long for the introduction to be made and the natural order of things revealed. Most wolves did not stumble upon their borders and request an audience without it being for the purpose of joining; most emissaries announced their allegiance and it was prevalent enough on their coats. "We are more than mere pack mates, here, we are Family. Everything that we do is a reflection of that, both good and bad." Hemlock offered smoothly. She would not stand to see Teaghlaigh tarnished again as it had been. 

"We are known as Teaghlaigh and this Strath and its nearby morass and ravine serve as our hunting grounds. I am Hemlock, it's primary healer - do you also have skills to claim, Syrrith?"  Hemlock asked curiously, though she could only hope for someone who could serve the pack better than the stragglers who had come and gone at random. Bitterness still filled her considering those who had come and gone - but with any luck, they would find those truly meant to be among them. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 14, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 15, 2017, 01:08 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 15, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 15, 2017, 10:54 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 15, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Arturo - June 15, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 15, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 16, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Arturo - June 18, 2017, 05:30 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 18, 2017, 07:50 PM