Hideaway Strath A Newcomer
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Hemlock made the introductions, bridging the gap that had just previously existed between Ceannasach and the stranger — Syrrith. The woman pries deeper though her plea for explanation as to what Teaghlaigh is about causes the gangster some confusion. He believes he has already explained that. He has told her what makes Teaghlaigh unique but struggles to understand what sort of validation she searches for. Teaghaligh, is, at the end of the day a pack. It is about Family and survival and that is the ultimate goal for any pack: survival. He offers Hemlock a sideways look as his brow creases in contemplation. “What any pack’s goal is: survival.” He wonders if, perhaps, like Olive she had not grown up in a pack and considering how awful that had ended he is instantly weary, a stiffen to the svelte muscles of his shoulders. He rather thinks she demands a lot of answers for someone that has nothing but a willingness to learn to offer Teaghlaigh. “Does Teaghlaigh sound like a place that will suit you?” He refuses to repeat what he has already told her: essentially explaining what Teaghlaigh is about. The smoky timbre of his voice is a bit more blunt that he might have liked but he is eager to cut to the quick now: to either accept her as a Comhlach or send her on her way.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 14, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 15, 2017, 01:08 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 15, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 15, 2017, 10:54 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 15, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: A Newcomer - by Arturo - June 15, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Hemlock - June 15, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: A Newcomer - by Syrrith - June 16, 2017, 10:44 PM