Broken Boulder dear old world, i am glad to be alive in you
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
All Welcome 
"I am certain I've never seen anything so beautiful." Anne remarks to herself as she gazes at the beautiful summer scene before her. A clear afternoon sky, a background of deep green from the forest to the North, and the centerpiece: An intimidatingly large boulder sitting in the rocky clearing, split completely in half, it's maw open to the sky. She's sitting, her tail pounding the earth beneath her with excitement. "Beautiful isn't the word. It's glorious." She continues to herself. Louder now, speaking to the boulder itself: "I would love to hear your stories! What made you so?" 'It is truly a shame that the world cannot speak back to me. I'm sure it gets lonely. Though it does speak in it's own way, doesn't it?'

Anyone within earshot would be aware of Anne, and probably a bit confused. But being so awestruck by the marvel before her, she wouldn't think to check the area for anyone else, though she'd gladly enthuse about this, or anything else, with them.
Messages In This Thread
dear old world, i am glad to be alive in you - by Anne - June 15, 2017, 12:14 PM