Broken Boulder dear old world, i am glad to be alive in you
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Suddenly, Anne is removed from her thoughts by a sound. No, a voice! Almost as soon as the words hit the air, Anne's head is thrown over her shoulder, eyes lit up and jaw wide with an anticipating smile. But as soon as Anne's eyes meet the strangers, her face drops into one of serious shock. "Oh my." Anne stands and turns properly to the ebony female, who is clearly a bit confused or at least apprehensive. But Anne takes no notice.

"There is no end to the beauty in this world, that's for sure. How lucky you must feel to be so dazzlingly beautiful." Anne's face is dramatically solemn, though her tail is still in a frenzy being tossed back and forth behind her back. This female's black fur was shining and dramatic in the sunlight, and her green eyes could not be hidden. Two emeralds in the night sky. "Thank you for approaching me. I have been ever so lonely as of late." She softens her face, though her eyes yet dance with delight. "My name is Anne. It's an unfortunately plain name but it does suit me, doesn't it?"
Messages In This Thread
dear old world, i am glad to be alive in you - by Anne - June 15, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: dear old world, i am glad to be alive in you - by Anne - June 15, 2017, 12:53 PM