Haunted Wood nobody saw it comin' but the little red devil in me
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birk had been out in the wilds for an extended hunting and tracking trip. There was plenty to do back in caldera and for the most part he was not prone to wandering around, but now and then he had the "itch" and simply had to go out. Get rest from the folks and area around him and come back with new energy and strength. Especially, once alpha female gave birth to the puppies, all forces would probably be needed to take care of them and therefore the chances to wander around would be limited. 

While he had traveled the area quite a lot, now and then he still got lost, and therefore on the evening of 15th June rather than being back at caldera already, he found himself in a forest he had not yet visited or seen. He would have not cared to go in, had he not caught a whiff of a familiar scent - someone from the pack was here too. Curious he followed the trail and soon arrived at the watering point, where one of his packmates was standing and drinking. "Hey," Birk greeted her cautiously, not wanting to scare her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: nobody saw it comin' but the little red devil in me - by Birk - June 16, 2017, 03:38 PM