Horizon Ridge Fuel for you and your fiery ambition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sorry i didn't get this thread as quick as the others. I had a lot of school work this week so I was only on a little bit here and there. :)

Thistle was no fool, she had felt the scars that littered her mates pelt, she had seen some and felt others, so she knew they were there. She also knew he most likely got them from raids. After all what wolf is not going to protect their homeland and their daughters and their wives. She knew for a fact that if they were to have a daughter she would be the apple of Ragnar's eye and if anyone tried to take her from them, she was certain that he would rip out their lungs and their hearts and feed it too them. So it was only natural that others were the same way and he bore the scars as testament to that.

Thistle smiled and licked his face and nodded I will call you if these babies decide to come Ragnar though I am pretty sure I have a few days, but not many left. She wanted him to understand that it was almost inevitable that she have babies soon. Withing the next few days. Her small way of telling him to not travel far.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Thistle Cloud - May 19, 2014, 11:04 AM