Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
honey whiskey - nothing but thieves

As the sun bid its goodbye and began to sink behind the mountains, Remi too began to search for a place to spend the night. The few days since he had arrived at the Wilds had been a blur. Berries, ducks, there had been a little of everything. And boy what was yet to come..

As usual Remi moved silently, his paws falling lightly yet quickly onto the floor as he scurried by.
Soon the Ostrega found himself in a place unlike any he had ever seen - which to be honest wasn't such a hard feat considering he hadn't really left his home in Havana Pier.
Until now. 

But next to this place, the Pier seemed to pale in comparison - but maybe that was because after being the only thing he had known its beauty became normal. Anyways, forgetting the Pier, his siblings, parents, and everything else, Remi entered the cavern. Though it was already dark outside, he was still able to kinda see inside, and Remi really wasn't one to fear the dark.
Rilke hadn't either.
Messages In This Thread
this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - June 16, 2017, 03:45 PM