Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
He did not have to wait very long.
Quickly, the strange voice became a strange face instead, and Remi, settling all of his attention on the youngster let his ears swivel to face him. Like him, he too tried to make out if the other was alone, and it was almost inmediately that he found his answer in the scent of others entwined in the male's own.  He hummed and wondered if some of these others he smelled like would soon show.

"No, i was born far from here actually" he barked with a shake of his head, his crystalline eyes settling once more on the male's face who he then suspected was a local. "a place by the coast called Islamorada" he added, he did not expect him to know what he was talking about, yet for some reason, he felt chatty. "a true paradisiac inferno" he mused, now feeling that words were slipping from his mouth far too easily and quickly.
He bit his tongue and cleared his throat with a chuckle.

"what about you?" he asked then, his head cocking slightly to the side as he waited for the stranger to become a little less of that. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - July 03, 2017, 11:13 PM