Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Not really being asked anything else after his last comment, Remi decided on not to say anything else. Even if he somehow felt that he'd only managed to tel half the story. He had described very well the paradise side of Havana Pier, but there was still plenty to say about the inferno.
But not now.

Especially not when the male's answer steered the conversation to a touchy subject for Remi.
Parental figures and the unspoken expectations that each other built for the other to live up to.
Remi knew for a fact that he had not turned out to be the young wolf his father would have wanted. And he also knew his father was not the man Remi thought he was as a child.
Nothing had been as Remi had thought it'd be.
Never had he thought it take no longer than five minutes and a pale pink conch to destroy an entire family - and his whole life.

"probably a dream come true for your father as well to see that you've taken after him" Remi mused, his crystalline eyes clouding a little with sorrow. There had been a time he'd had the same aspirations as Rannoch, to grow up to be a leader - even better if it was of the Havana. And that perhaps Ciervo had hoped he had too. But even setting foot back into the Pier seemed wrong and stupid now. Remi was a risk taker but he knew better than to attempt an appereance back at the Pier. He had not been technically and physically driven out but he knew damn well his father was not above making a scene to prove a point.
The point being: im done with you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - July 05, 2017, 12:35 PM