Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
YES THAT'S THEM 

With a beaming smile, Remi hummed and gave a small nod of approval as Rannoch repeated his name back to him and played along on the joke. Aside from Saor, the girl that had rescued him from getting poisoned (or at least very constipated lol) no other wolf that he'd encountered had commented or questioned his name, and he was glad really. Explaining it would require mentioning Rilke obviously, and that was something that despite did not bother Remi, it did still pain him from time to time.

"oh, lots of things, ya' know, getting in huge ass caves like this one where you can't even see, for example" he barked with a huge ass grin taking over his face, "im pretty much into anything that involves getting in places others would generally avoid" he added with a slight shrug. 
It was true, he was always getting right into what his mother told him not to.
And despite ..the incident, it seemed his liking for risk and adrenaline was intact.

"Rannoch Frostfur" he echoed, with another round of enthusiastic wags of his darker furred tail. The fact that he was a guardian only made Remi's tail move faster. "glad it was you in that cave and not a huge ass bear" .
that would've just been disastrous.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - July 10, 2017, 06:39 PM