Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Another wolf stepped forward, with a clear air of confidence. She could see it. She could not say she liked this one, though perhaps it was too early to judge them. It seemed Faeryn had a tendency to judge others quickly, and this case was no different. She remained silent, listening to the wolf's words and considering them. So, she had decent skills, but Fae was still undecided about her opinion on the woman.

Then, rather unexpectedly, Dakarai stepped forward with words of his own. Could he not see? Could neither of them see? It was clear that Komodo had taken charge, though she understood the other's eagerness to lead. She, too, desired that rank, but opportunities would come later in time, she was sure. She'd just work hard and prove herself to be a loyal wolf, something good was sure to come out of it. With a flick of her tail, she rose from where she sat and padded close to the two standing, questioning who was leading. The blue wolfess glanced at Dakarai and spoke clearly. "I would, too, put myself forward for that position, but I feel someone else has already taken it." She gave a brief smile, gazing at Komodo before her eyes met the darker wolf's again, flickering between him and Ixchel. "Though, if he does not want that title, I know I'd volunteer, but hardly any of you know me so I doubt I'd get many supporters." She chuckled lightly, hoping to bring the mood up a little bit. Everyone was so formal here. Not that she wasn't used to it, but they were stuck on an island together and it seemed they'd be around each other for a while, so there was no point being all formal and serious the whole time. A little joke would be appreciated.

"I believe a vote of kinds might be a good way to sort it - so we're in agreement." It was a fairly good idea, she thought, though she still searched everyone's faces to see what they thought. After all, like she said, it would be better if they were in agreement. Fights at this point were rather unnecessary, though she couldn't say she'd miss out on an opportunity to brush up on her fighting skills. Even so, now did not seem to be the time.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by Faeryn - July 14, 2017, 02:00 PM