Stone Circle Your hands are cold
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
sorry for that short delay, I forgot to subscribe to the thread and I didn't see it xD

Valette snapped out of her sad trance when Ezekiel nudged her, and accepted his advice silently. She marked the spot and then the pair continued on. Not too long after they'd started patrolling again, Valette said she'd never had a fighting lesson. She obviously was nervous about doing the job alone, stressed about messing up. He wished there was some way he could ease all her worries, but he knew he couldn't. But there was something he could do. He turned his attention away from the path ahead and back to Valette. I can teach you to patrol and fight. It would be no problem at all. He assured her, a soft expression on his face.

She mentioned getting a Beta to do those jobs. He had no doubt that she could rule very well on her own, but if having a Beta would make her feel more secure, then he would support her fully. If you think you need a Beta then there are many able wolves in the pack. Krypton has always been loyal, and she is strong. I don't need the position of Beta, but you know I will be here to protect our family. He said.
Messages In This Thread
Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2017, 06:50 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 20, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 23, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 24, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 24, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 25, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Your hands are cold - by Ezekiel - June 29, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Your hands are cold - by RIP Valette - June 29, 2017, 01:27 PM