Greatwater Lake me, myself, and i
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
The woman's eyes glinted with satisfaction and a low chuckle slipped from her maw.
"Very well," she murmured, already slithering into the water like a snake.
Yet again, her hard blue gaze settled onto the water. Almost all concentration went into hunting and her ears listened out for the pale stranger.
Yew didn't know what to make of this wolf. Perhaps this was a dumb idea and her company would steal the prey. The mere thought sparked a fire in her soul. But no matter, even if it was the woman's intention, Yew would make sure to tear her apart.
The dark female had caught movement in the water and she stood perfectly still. In an instant, she dove her head into the water, some washing up into her nose.
Eyes blazed as her fangs sunk into the unfortunate fish and her mouth filled with the sweet taste of fresh blood.
Yew lifted her head. The prey flew wildly in her jaws but it had no match against the con artist's strength and its life slowly drained.
Thinking fast, the female flung the fish to the earth and dived in to catch another before it swam away. Only this time teeth were only able to grip onto the base of its tail.
Determined not loose her kill, Yew quickly moved her jaws towards the center and repeated the process.
Yew lifted her head, prey still in her grasp, watching as whatever fish were left swam away in a mad panic. She wouldn't be able to catch more, what a pity.
The darker woman moved out of the lake and shook some water that clung to her fur. "Enjoy," she purred with pride, setting her kill close to her feet.
Yew didn't rush to eat, but instead watched the stranger carefully, wondering what her next move would be.
At the same time her mind raced with sinister stunts she can pull on this wolf. Yew could be nice and share her food with the wolf whom she knew nothing about or she could attack when least expected. A crooked grin spread from cheek to cheek at the thought. It wouldn't hurt to take back the prey she had caught herself and she never verbally promised the woman a free meal.
jeezus yew ;-;
Messages In This Thread
me, myself, and i - by Yew - June 19, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - June 28, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - June 28, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - June 29, 2017, 01:41 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - June 29, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - June 30, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - July 02, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - July 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - July 05, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - July 06, 2017, 01:59 AM