Morningside Cuesta my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Finally! Some real fun was to be had on this side of the territory. A wide, beaming, in-your-face grin swelled so far across Khoe's face that a stranger might've taken it as a threat. Her stub of a tail kept a theatric beat behind her, speeding up and slowing down with each turn of Sunspot's tone. An older man? she cooed, noting the scandal in the tale. Khoe had a thing for the older gentlemen as well; she found the younger, less experienced wolves to be a bore. It was the gray hairs and the gallant tales that really caught her eye. 

So what happened next? You can't leave me hanging. For a moment, it was like the two of them were nothing more than a pair of teenage girls sitting across from each other and whispering about how they'd finally taken the final plunge with their respective beau of the week. The only difference being that Khoe was pregnant and an undoubtedly seasoned player, and Sunspot was a grown woman with decisions made in her own time, by her own respects. 

Still!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom - by Bhediya - July 02, 2017, 11:32 PM