Morningside Cuesta my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Although it didn't seem so from the surface, Sunspot's question was one loaded with unexplainable emotions; Khoe wasn't sure how to express the simultaneous fear and excitement she felt knowing that she had a real family that she would never have to give up. There didn't seem to be words that could convey the joy and sorrow she felt knowing that soon, in days, even, she would be a mother again, raising children with a father who would never hurt them the way that the last man had. She took a deep breath and shook her head, laughing a breathy sigh, Nervous, but confident. 

It was what she wanted, after all. Wasn't it?

I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with anything beyond what I can handle. Besides, you all seem like good people; I don't mind having you all around to help out with these ones. Khoe grinned blissfully as she used her snout to motion toward her belly. With a close eye, one could see the tiny paws fighting at the tough skin around them, though she tried to hide this so as to not give the impression that she was comfortable with Sunspot reaching out. They were family, but that trust was still developing, and it had a mighty long way to go. I hope you don't mind having me, either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom - by Bhediya - July 03, 2017, 10:33 PM