Dragoncrest Cliffs Zircon
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
The fall of her ears told him everything he needed to know of these concerns. He knew, he felt them too. Maybe not to the same measure that his mate did, but he doubted them and that bothered him. They weren't quite so ready for this, and the wocha could agree to that wholeheartedly. Although he did stand by his belief that letting them wait and come around when they were ready, if ever, was very likely to do more harm than good.

He didn't disagree--together, he and her wouldn't let them lack entirely by any means. They had plenty to teach them between the two of them.. but it was never going to be the whole picture. He just worried for their social skills, and their interactions with the aspect of pack so entirely ingrained in their needs as wolves... and here, among them, as Drageda. "I know they will. I just wish there was some way to make that transition.. easier, or hell, even entirely realistic for them. Besides just shoving it upon them like 'here, enjoy! or don't!'" Dio sighed, and squeezed his eyes shut for a second. He didn't know how to approach the matter, besides just powering through it.. but that was what worked for him, not necessarily his sprogs. "I'm way less concerned about her, truthfully. She's shy, but I think curiosity will outweigh it for her with time.." he breathed, having relaxed a bit with the statement and vaguely hopeful thoughts concerning his daughter. She had a little fierceness underneath her seemingly timid demeanor, he believed.

Whatever it was, or would be, they would have to figure it out.
Messages In This Thread
Zircon - by Portia - June 20, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Zircon - by Dio - June 23, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: Zircon - by Portia - July 04, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Zircon - by Dio - July 09, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Zircon - by Portia - July 10, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: Zircon - by Dio - July 18, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Zircon - by Portia - August 06, 2017, 08:36 AM
RE: Zircon - by Dio - August 10, 2017, 10:20 PM