Wapun Meadow the band's top volume
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa felt a rush of relief when she saw her sisters coming towards her. She had been only slightly worried, but she shouldn't have. She should've known that they wouldn't leave her, she trusted them. She nuzzled quickly into Sophy and then Vinnira when they neared, and Sophy said she missed the pack. Phiipa nodded. I do too, but it's ok. I'm sure we will find somewhere else to stay. She said encouragingly, a soft smile on her face. Vinnira suggested going into the trees and Phiipa nodded. While she loved the flower filled meadows, she much preferred the thick green forests of peridot and emerald.

She stood and started down the hill, towards a small patch of trees down below. Now that it was just the three of them again, they needed to make a plan, they needed to decide what they were going to do. Phiipa had had this idea in her mind for a long time, maybe it was time she asked her sisters what they thought about it. So I know we need to find a new home, but what if we made our own? We are strong, capable women, and there's plenty of land, I think we should start our own pack. She said, confidence in her tone.

Messages In This Thread
the band's top volume - by Phiipa - June 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: the band's top volume - by Sophy - June 22, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: the band's top volume - by Vinnira - June 25, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: the band's top volume - by Phiipa - June 29, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: the band's top volume - by Sophy - June 29, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: the band's top volume - by Vinnira - July 04, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: the band's top volume - by Phiipa - July 05, 2017, 06:58 AM
RE: the band's top volume - by Sophy - July 06, 2017, 01:51 AM