Hideaway Strath now kindly behave like a gangster again
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
Arturo had spent his morning corralling Roarke — whose tenacity was both to be admired and cause for great worry — back to Lotte for whatever lessons his wife had planned for their children after realizing that he had snuck away. Finding the winter’s bane had proven a great challenge — much to Arturo’s surprise and chagrin — and when he did and managed to send Roarke back on the path to his mother with sharp, chiding words that Arturo had learned not to fear to use when speaking to his children the morning was already half gone. The days grew hotter and Arturo, whom despised border patrol as it was, liked making his rounds when the day was at it’s lowest temperature — early in the morning and as day gives to night. Roarke had disrupted his routine but confident that Chusi or another aspiring guardian was already upon the borders Ceannasach did not stress too much that two patrols would be slimmed down to one.

The sovereign of Teaghlaigh drew in a deep breath and found that he isn’t sure what to do with free-time. He does not often allot for it within his daily schedule but he finds himself presented with it all the same. Since their last conversation and what had been offered had given way to other considerations of the Fearghal patriarch. Nothing that would not have occurred to the coywolf on it’s own as Hemlock’s contribution to Teaghlaigh had always been great and this is not the first time that Arturo thought to reward her for her loyalty and dedication to the Family. Last time, however, Palisander’s death and Hemlock’s departure for vengeance had put it out of his mind.

Thus, it is @Hemlock Ceannasach actively seeks, stopping first by the den she shares with her young ward, Sirius. His steps cease as he draws near and he lets out a low chuff of inquiry, trying to think of where else he may find her if she is not to be found at her den.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Arturo - June 23, 2017, 04:17 AM