Hideaway Strath now kindly behave like a gangster again
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

He speaks of their rankings and leadership, but Hemlock cannot deny the thrill of emotion that rises up in her at his words. “I am perfectly content with having you and Lotte at my side.” Her tail gives a few brief flurries of motion before she gives a little nod. "It feels right," She agrees - the three of them, together, a united front. When he offers to give his wife some relief Hemlock grins at him, unable to stop the impish wink. "Perhaps I will steal her away while you and the children play then." She hummed out. She contemplated this as his muzzle brushes hers and brings that same electric spark. 

She lets him go to his wife and children but after awhile she does seek out the dark woman, if for nothing more than a walk and to talk to her - about her fears, her emotions, all manner of things. The two are fairly open to one another and this brings a great joy to Hemlock even if she is still shy about the depth of her emotions. There is even more to discuss and debate and the redhead isn't sure how she'll handle things.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Arturo - June 23, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Hemlock - July 24, 2017, 11:13 PM