Wheeling Gull Isle te voy a construir un castillo de bambú, lo que nunca tuve yo quiero que lo tengas tú
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Private 
for the beautiful @Coelacanth - settiing this after the one we have with axo, but being vague
the title translates to: "i'll build you a castle of bamboo, what i never had i want to give to you" 

Like a beacon that lit the way back to shore, the flame's unmistakable red shone against the pale color of the sand. Though it couldn't be clear what she was doing unless distance was breached, Maera was feeling a certain serenity grow in her heart, sedating for now at least, the restlessness that had taken ahold of her body since she had set foot on the isle.

With her stomach flat against the sand, and her paws extended in front of her, Maera watched silently as the foamy mouth of the waves nibbled at her feet and climbed up to her chest almost before quickly receding and leaving only an invitation for her to follow and play. She remained where she was, letting the smell of the salt of the sea on her skin somehow make her day a bit sweeter.

She did not know where Axolotl was, and she did not wish to know.
Though it was sometimes hard to keep the thought of him at bay, she was determined not to look for him.
If he was to come, like the waves, she would wait - but she wouldn't run after him if, also like the waves, he would too ebb away after their touch.  

So while trying to drown out every and each thought of him from her mind Maera rose to her paws, and with just a quick exhale, she began venturing into the arms of the ocean, her steps ceasing once the water leveled with her chest. 
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
te voy a construir un castillo de bambú, lo que nunca tuve yo quiero que lo tengas tú - by Maera - June 23, 2017, 04:13 PM