Blackfeather Woods Deeper, still and wholly
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Neo - short, simple and rather... familiar. She knew no one with the name, but it was a sense of recognition that opened her tight mouth in a "o". She smiled then, glad he had understood, and continued their short trip to her own den. It was moist and it smelled like a mixture of grass, herbs and the faint tinge of rotting flesh. It was nothing much, but the sleeping space was enough for three, for she had claimed a rather big piece of the woods. Above them was a roof-like structure made of the roots of a big tree. She had dug it out months ago - had expanded and perfected her home to represent the feeling of being in an embrace. On one side did the roots stick out in a way that imitated small shelves - there, her few herbs lay, adding to the earthy smell. The ground was soft, loose sand coated with leafs that acted as something to keep the heat in instead of radiating it into the ground. It was located in the West, in-between the otter creek and where she knew the Wolfskull Cave was.

This place will act as a sanctuary for you from this day forward. You are free to explore where I will take you next, but there are some parts of the woods you must stay away from. She knew how difficult young boys could be with rules, but it was important for Neo to not get sick or drowned or fall from a cliff to break every bone in his young body. They are not rules to limit you - I just do not want you to get hurt, my spiderling. Even the adults do not go to these places. She informed to make sure he understood how serious the matter was.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Deeper, still and wholly - by Nocturnal - June 23, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Nocturnal - June 23, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Aries - June 24, 2017, 05:29 AM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Aries - June 24, 2017, 06:39 AM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Deeper, still and wholly - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:52 PM