Hideaway Strath maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo is a gambling man, and thus he knows when the bluff and when to fold. This is not a moment to bluff. Her teeth had been close enough: within the kiss or kill range and she has stopped preening his fur. He calls her out and she responds with a question, one that he has not entirely disregarded as a possible question to be posed. “She wanted to ask you herself.” It was true enough for Hemlock was the one who had spoken up about broaching the topic to Lotte. “Perhaps, given your relationship with one another, it might have gone over smoother if it was her to broach the subject. Woman to woman.” This is all the gangster’s speculation, of course. He is not Hemlock and cannot construct a solid answer for Lotte, and refuses to speak for in any confident manner. Perhaps; that is the key word that he uses. It does not mean he is right or that he is wrong: merely that he calls it as he sees it.

She begs him to play with her, nipping at his haunch. It hardly seems like the tip to have a mock fight but …he has never been able to deny her what she has wanted before. There is no reason for him to start. So, Ceannasach gives into his wife’s wishes with the belief that sparring with her might assist in relieving what she has pent up.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more - by Lotte - June 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more - by Arturo - June 24, 2017, 05:48 AM
RE: maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more - by Lotte - July 12, 2017, 12:29 AM
RE: maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more - by Arturo - July 12, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more - by Lotte - July 13, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: maybe my hearing ain’t 20/20 no more - by Arturo - July 29, 2017, 05:37 AM