Blackfeather Woods the song you sing is wretched and cold
11 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The Jester stopped his pacing with an immediate jolt as a young woman floated in from the shadows. She was a peculiar thing with eyes that managed to entrance her guest, if even for a moment. His devilish smile fell giving his face a flat expression, before slowly finding its way back onto his maw. The Jester did a small two-step, gallantly exposing the sickly nature of his frame as he examined the dark woman before him. I am The Jester, he announced, voice harsh and yet just feminine enough, Your borders called me, I'm afraid.

He dipped his head low and lowered what was left of his clipped ears, finding his tail naturally tucking between his hindlegs, both out of respect and embarassment. The other obviously thought herself to be in a position of power which The Jester found to give him quite the tickle, but he figured that if she wished to play princess, he had no reason not to go along. I do apologize for my evening garments, he said with a short gaze down his own torso, I didn't have much time to prepare.
· Rogue ·
1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 ·
Messages In This Thread
the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - June 25, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - June 26, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 01, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 09, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 17, 2017, 01:08 AM