Blackfeather Woods you have stabbed the Devil in the back
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Uhh, okay, but then you have to ignore my first post because it doesn't really reflect all that happened in the present. Next time warn me XD

That the first born of Potema would have stepped up was expected - Koume was a fiery girl with a strange resemblance to Nyx herself when it came to their personalities. Her absence, though, had weakened her and left her younger brother to rebel as he now tried. Nyx was a creature of logic, most knew, but such blatant display of insubordination was not to be tolerated. Like his own awkwardly growing form, hers poofed and only just topped the young prince's. But he held no trade as far as Nyx knew - no skill in what he wished to do. Her hackles prickled like they they didn't usually do and her speckled tail curled onto her back. But snarling? That was not lady-like and not a thing she had taken a fancy to. Instead, her face was kept calm, understanding yet with an edge of cold anger.

She listened, though what surprised her most is that the boy's name had not stuck with her. He had been a simple addition to their ranks, him and all his siblings, while she had been bred to be wed. What purpose did they think they had than to lend their slight powers to their brotherhood? Yes, they were Potema's, but they would never have their mother's power, grace and wisdom if they followed in this boy's footsteps. She cleared her throat when he was done, ready to make this a civil, easy conversation to set things right.

The title is mine - I have been Damien's speaker ever since he rose to power. If something is to happen to me, your mother will have it and so on. Surely you understand, you are a smart boy. It was only then that she smiled a slight smile. And as for blood? I am pretty sure blood does not mean shit anymore. I am as much of the woods as you, your siblings and all who live here. Or should I be judged for crimes I did not commit? She did not mind swearing in front of a half-yearling; the real world was harsh and the sooner they knew the better. Perhaps he should talk to his sister about that; she had gone through much on her own and returned somewhat safely.

Your mother accepted my offer to become my Listener, so do not fret. The woods will stay as they are. A simple statement, an easy promise with perhaps a lot of meaning for a young son. He should know better than to get on Damien's girl's bad side.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
you have stabbed the Devil in the back - by Vaati - June 26, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: you have stabbed the Devil in the back - by Vaati - August 02, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: you have stabbed the Devil in the back - by Nocturnal - August 06, 2017, 12:17 PM