Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay listened to the boy's story. It sounded like he had had quite the life, and Eljay frowned sympathetically at his story. Of how he'd never stayed in one place long as a child, of how he'd once been a part of a pack that he didn't know even still existed. Eljay thought back to the Caldera and wondered if years from now, he'd be stumbling around and would speak the same of his home. He sure didn't really remember the route he had taken so far, and though he thought he could still see the Caldera in the distance, he knew soon he'd no longer be able to see it, and it'd be gone forever.

"That sounds tough," Eljay said with a sad frown. "I mean, to not really have... a home, I guess."

At the question, he was quick to answer; "I grew up in Redhawk Caldera. It's a really nice place." Eljay smiled softly at the thought of home, but he knew he couldn't just return. He needed to get better or leave forever. "If you're looking for a home, maybe they're recruiting. It's — I lived there for, uhm, about two years." Up until very recently, he grimly thought. "The wolves're really nice, too." The only problem was that he wasn't too sure what direction the Caldera lay in now, and Eljay wasn't too sure what direction to point Leo in, should he wish to try his luck at the Caldera.

"I should... head out. Good luck." Eljay smiled softly, genuinely wishing the boy the best. Maybe he'd find a happy home in Redhawk Caldera, or elsewhere.
Messages In This Thread
seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - June 27, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by RIP Leo - June 30, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - July 03, 2017, 05:50 AM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by RIP Leo - July 05, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - July 06, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by RIP Leo - July 10, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: seeking the edge of the never-ending - by Eljay - July 11, 2017, 03:04 AM