Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
12 Posts
Ooc —
To Ceres' relief and pleasure, someone did come from the pack to meet her. The she-wolf stayed where she was on the ground, but tilted her head in the damp loam to look up at the proud pack wolf who came down from the trees. From her angle she mostly saw the woman's fainter throat and chest, but she was a dark agouti through and through even from that little exposure. Her greeting was accompanied by an unusual accent. Ceres was unaware that Eske had spoken another language entirely.

"Hello," replied Ceres in her cheeriest voice. It wasn't hard to summon up. She was like a giddy yearling all over again with her tail wagging between her legs, eager to see the world and meet its wildly varied denizens. Even if this pack proved to be no different from her natal pack and the one she'd formed with Ramsey, she loved meeting new wolves. Eske was no exception to that.

"I was hoping to learn of your pack," she said honestly, flattening her ears back against her skull as she rolled her bright yellow eyes up until they rested on Eske's dark nose. "I am keenly interested in how others live, you see. Why, my life has been quite a bore. I should like to think there are more exciting ways to live than just having a family and growing old. That's why I'm looking those with real culture. I think I must experience something more than growing old before I die." She blinked and smiled warmly up at this pack's representative, then added, "I'm Ceres."
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 30, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - July 03, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM